New for 2017-2018, EFA introduced an early booking window for schools participating in its Aesthetic Education and/or PACE residency programs. These schools requested their Aesthetic Education and PACE tickets (not their EFA Presents! tickets) during a three-day Priority Booking period. All schools have the opportunity to request their EFA Presents! tickets during the General Booking period.
2017-2018 Booking Schedule
- Priority Booking: Booking for the Aesthetic Education and PACE Programs ran 7:00 AM on September 20 through 5:00 PM on September 22.
- General Booking: Booking for EFA Presents! started at 7:00 AM on September 25. Tickets still are available for select works of art. Lean more.
- One School Contact Required for EFA Presents! Reservations: Schools must designate one person to be the primary contact for EFA Presents! events for the entire school rather than having each classroom booked individually. Schools attending through the Aesthetic Education Program, Alternative Arts Initiative, and PACE Programs may book according to their program teams.
- Limited Adult Admissions: EFA limits adult admissions to one per every 10 students. Exceptions are made due to behavior concerns or to accommodate special needs requests, such as students being accompanied by parapros or sign-language interpreters. Contact EFA for more information.
- Wait Lists Available: EFA suggests joining a wait list if a work of art sells out. Schools often are able to attend through the active wait list system.
- Deleting or Changing Your Reservations: Contact EFA to cancel or revise your reservations.
Information Needed for Submitting Ticket Requests
EFA suggests gathering the following information before you begin booking:
- Make sure you have your 2017-2018 booking instructions and password from EFA;
- The dates and times you are able to attend the selected performance or exhibition. EFA will assign schools to a show date and time, so be ready to list all of the shows that you are able to attend;
- The name, phone number, and email address of the designated school contact person for each ticket request;
- The number of student admissions you are requesting for each work of art through each EFA program;
- The number of adult admissions you are requesting for each work of art through each EFA program, usually limited to one adult per every ten students;
- The grade level(s) of students who would attend the event;
- Requests for special needs accommodations, such as wheelchair-accessible seating or requests for additional adult admissions due to students with parapros;
- Required for EFA Presents!: The total number of K-8 students enrolled in your school;
- Required for EFA Presents!: Your 2nd and 3rd choices of works of art in case your 1st choice is sold out. Be ready to list all of the show dates and times that you are able to attend for your 2nd and 3rd choices. You also may select the wait list option.